Oh wow! Very cool! Love this one. Yes, you can see the cup!
I love it! I need a few of those for my kitchen!
Very cute!! I think I like the lighter color even more than the one I made. I like your butterfly very much as well - I might have to try that one next =)
I think that one is so cute! Maybe I'll whip one up, for my mom, for Mother's Day! She's not much into coffee, but she can think it's a cup of tea!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh wow! Very cool! Love this one. Yes, you can see the cup!
I love it! I need a few of those for my kitchen!
Very cute!! I think I like the lighter color even more than the one I made. I like your butterfly very much as well - I might have to try that one next =)
I think that one is so cute! Maybe I'll whip one up, for my mom, for Mother's Day! She's not much into coffee, but she can think it's a cup of tea!
Post a Comment