I finished the final Harry Potter book about an hour ago. 750+ pages of pottermania in one weekend. I started reading around 1:30 yesterday, fell asleep about an hour later for a 3 hour nap, then read most of the rest of the weekend.
I stretched the previous HP book over a week or more so I could enjoy it, but I worried that too many people would discuss the book online or post spoilers, so I wanted to go ahead and read it and experience the story for myself.
The HP books are very easy to read but not too childish. I prefer the earlier, shorter volumes, but I really like Rowling's writing style.
I borrowed a few of the Wizard of Oz books so I would better understand the backdrop for Wicked, but I can't really get into them. They are simple reads, but maybe a little too simple for me to really enjoy.
Maybe I'll read them to the kids if they'll let me LOL.
Anyway, back to housework, that has been sorely neglected this weekend.
1 comment:
Glad you enjoyed it before the spoilers!
Post a Comment