Friday, August 17, 2007

Little Miss Sunshine

I woke up at 4:30 in the morning and couldn't go back to sleep. I decided to watch someting On Demand and Little Miss Sunshine expires on the 19th.

After about 5 or 10 minutes, I didn't think I'd be able to watch the movie, but I perservered, and I'm glad I did. I laughed, cried, moaned, you name it.

That was definitely a good middle-of-the-night movie. I'm guessing it would be good at other times, too.

4 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Haven't seen this one. I'll have to see if I can get it On Demand!

Kathy M said...

I should do that when I can't sleep--get up and go watch a movie. Instead, I toss and turn. :-|

Christine said...

I love it when a movie that is hard to really get into turns out to be really good! Haven't seen this one, though - I will have to check it out.

Betsy in ar said...

Glad to hear a "real" person review on it. If I get up in the middle of the night, I get the laptop and surf. I haven't thought about watching a movie, all I seem to find is infomercials