This is the September Knit Along (KAL) for a group I belong to. The KAL started yesterday, and I’m knitting along as they post the pattern. Yesterday, 9 rows were posted. (I actually knitted 10 rows because we already know that every even row will be knitted across.) I’ve knitted cloths from KAL’s before, but I’m usually not able to knit along with the group. I knit the cloth later after the whole pattern has been posted. I’m going to try to actually knit along with the group this time. We don’t know what the pattern will be in advance, so the pattern on the cloth will be a surprise to us.
Here’s Day 1 of the September KAL:

This is the A+ Apple cloth that we gave to the student teacher at the end of last school year. We also gave her a simple, hand-made card. I’m not sure, but I think she might have been more impressed with the card! LOL

This is a cotton cloth for my father. It’s a cowboy hat. The image will show better when I’ve blocked the cloth. Can you see the hat? (Sorry for the blurriness.)

This cloth was a KAL, but I knitted it after the whole pattern was posted. It’s a cute swimsuit.

These two squares are knit from acrylic. One is a basic pattern. (I think it’s a basket weave.). The other is a plain leaf square from the book 200 knitted blocks.


Thanks for looking!
1 comment:
It's great that you can knit, I have always wanted to knit, but being left-handed and knitting-challenged, I never was able to pick it up. I can crochet though.
The colors you chose were really pretty too.
Post a Comment