Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A little work place humor

I urgently needed a few days off work, but, I knew the Boss would not allow me to take leave. I thought that maybe if I acted "Crazy" then he would tell me to take a few days off. So, I hung upside-down on the ceiling and made funny noises.

My co-worker (who's blonde) asked me what I was doing. I told her that I was pretending to be a light bulb, so that the Boss might think I was "Crazy" and give me a few days off.

A few minutes later the Boss came into the office and asked, "What are you doing?"

I told him I was a light bulb.

He said, "You are clearly stressed out. Go home and recuperate for a couple of days."

I jumped down and walked out of the office...

When my co-worker (the blonde) followed me, the Boss asked her, "...And where do you think you're going?!"

(You're going to love this....)

She said,

"I'm going home too. I can't work in the dark!!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol ;-) thats really funny...

Michelle Quinno said...

hehe, thanks for the chuckle! I may try that one this afternoon. ;-)