Love the colors you chose for your card. This is a very beautiful take on the sketch. How did you make your stamped edge on your paper? Thanks for playing with Triple the Sketch!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Plotter, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://plotter-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
7 comments:
Love the colors you chose for your card. This is a very beautiful take on the sketch. How did you make your stamped edge on your paper? Thanks for playing with Triple the Sketch!
This is so pretty! Love your take on the sketch! :)
Patter, I used my GBC ProClick binding machine to punch holes in the paper, and then I cut the paper so that it cut the hole in half. Make sense?
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and leave me such nice comments! :)
Oh I love this card! Especially those colors (my fave!)! You did such a fabulous job!! :)
Wow, Wendy, you are really talented!! Love the card.
Love the pink and black on this card! And the lavender card with the folded flower is just gorgeous!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Plotter, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://plotter-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment