Wow! I guess it's been almost 2 years since I last posted to this blog.
I don't know if this project has been worth waiting for, but I enjoyed putting it together and thought I'd share it here.
I'd seen some great tutorials and videos for 3x3 notecard holders and cards and decided to try my hand at putting a set together. I grabbed a hodge podge of supplies from my stash (plus a couple of more recently-acquired punches) and got busy. Here's my first attempt.
..now that I have the feel for it, I might try some different designs and papers.I hope it doesn't take another 2 years!





4 comments:
Wow, these are so cute, Wendy! I miss your creative posts!!
Oh my, these are FABULOUS! I especially love the little box... such a beautiful extra touch =D POST MORE!
Hey Wendy! I love these 3x3 cards and the box! What a beautiful set! Heehee! Keep making cards! :)
P.S. Stampin Up sells 3x3 envelopes that will fit your cards. Heh! Comes in a set of 40.
I love the 3x3s! Great designs. You're inspiring me to cure my "couch butt syndrome" and get creative! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment