Sunday, October 15, 2006

Curiously Feel Good Music, and other catch-up stuff

I can't believe it's been a week since I have posted to this blog. I've been very, very busy with work and home life, so I haven't been crafty lately. Although, I have devoured my PBD system, separated and stored the templates, and absorbed as much of the idea book as I could.

This week, my son's wound re-opened after the stitches were removed because a couple of curious kindergarteners poked his wound. Long, frustrating story.

I chaperoned a field trip to the National Zoo this week. Chilly outside but a wonderful trip. I'll post a photo or two soon.

I substituted as the coach for my daughter's community cheerleading squad at Saturday's game. It was a little scary, but the girls did great. Several parents thanked me afterward, so I think I did a pretty OK job.

We bought my son the Curious George DVD a couple of weeks ago. When I ran across this video, I just wanted to post it here. It's kinda 'feel good' music. I can't wait to show it to my son tomorrow. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Michelle Quinno said...

Jack Johnson is my favorite! Love this song!