Monday, October 02, 2006

Let me introduce you to my leetle friend...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me and my friend here are going places. She is the DC14 Animal model Dyson vacuum cleaner. Cyclonic. In a word, she "RAWKS!" It's ridiculous how much dog hair she picked up on the area rug in the family room. Let's not even get started on the hidden treasures in the living room and stairs!

My weekend cold stopped me from doing all the vacuuming that I wanted to (I actually like vacuuming with this thing! And that's saying a lot because I hate house work.), but I hope to get to the upstairs tomorrow. I'm almost afraid to see what's lurking in the carpets up here!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

soo jealous of your friend!!!

Michelle Quinno said...

Oooh, that's a nice one!!

Diana said...

I want one of those new pink ones they have out now for breast cancer awareness but I just bought a new (stupid) vacuum last year darn it!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Ooh, I'm so jealous! My old vacuum is about to die and I keep hinting for a Dyson. I showed them to my hubby in Sam's and he was like - that vacuum costs over FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS! :) He was shocked, and so it's going to be a hard sell when mine dies!

Enjoy it, as much as you can a household appliance!