Saturday, December 23, 2006

Catchin' up

What a week! We surprised the kids with a trip to the pet store to choose a new pet (they each got a guinea pig), and we left with the cavies AND two chinchillas! (Crazy, impulse purchase!)

I also received an early Christmas gift -- a Craft ROBO!!! (The original Wishblade machine)

We're all struggling with a horrible cold or flu...I can't shake one before I come down with another!

My 8 yr old drew this cute self potrait. She's taking ice skating lessons and incorporated ice skating into her picture...too cute!



All in all, things are going great, and I feel truly blessed. If I don't make it back by Monday, happy holidays!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooh! I am jealous about that Craft Robo! Is it truly better than the wishblade in that you can cut chipboard with it? Do tell!

Unknown said...

Sally Lynn:

The CraftROBO is the same as the Wishblade, so it cuts the same materials. The only difference is that it isn't constructed to work with WB's font and shape cartridges...you have to use or make your own fonts and shapes to cut.

There's a new CraftROBO coming out that is supposed to have more cutting pressure, but I don't think it's strong enough for chipboard.

BUT -- There's the CraftROBO Pro that I'm pretty sure will cut chipboard, but it costs around $1,000.