Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Playin' with my iPod!

I got an iPod for Christmas! I didn't even know I wanted one this much!



Now I'm trying to sift through thousands of songs to see if I want to pay $.99 for some, or $9.99 + for an album, or $1.99 for a video, or $$ for a game or $$$ for a movie or...

You get the point.

My first purchases have been...strange...to say the least. I gotta load 'er up, but I have no idea what to put on there. The latest and greatest? Billboard toppers? Old classics (I can dig through mine and DH's cd collections.)

I want to find music to walk to (more exercise -- Yay!), and music that I just want to hear cuz I like it. Unfortunately, 90% of the music I've listened to in the past 5 years have been for toddlers and early elementary schoolers.

Tips for successful iPod integration are being accepted...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

have fun with your ipod! one tip, you can create "playlists" to separate or group together the type of music you have. I have dance tunes, alternative and "all_taylor" (taylor hicks songs) ;-)

Diana said...

I have Sirius Satalite Radio - do I need an Ipod? I'll buy one if I do. I like all that electronic gizmo stuff.

Angie said...

I got my dd's handme down ipod nano - she got the video one from her dad this year - I haven't used it yet. Enjoy!

Michelle Quinno said...

Have a blast with it! We haven't paid for one song yet. We have over 500 cd's to load first!! lol Seriously, it's hard to choose. My dh had to get a big IPod because he filled his last one!!