Monday, January 01, 2007

Ugly who?


I'm in my new jammies (bought them trying to start a new Christmas Eve family tradition) and watching the Ugly Betty marathon on Soap Net. I'm crackin' up!


I'd seen it before, but I didn't tune in regularly...that might have to change. I can actually identify with Betty an itty bitty bit (maybe even more than that lol).

I think (I hope) there's a little bit of Ugly Betty in each of us. Not necessarily the insecurities, but the big heart and the incurable good spirit and creative vibe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! This is one of my favorite shows! I never miss it! New episode will be on tomorrow!

Michelle Quinno said...

Ugh, I can't find new pj's!! I need separates since I wear two different sizes. Where'd you get 'em?

I love Ugly Betty!

Anonymous said...

I am an "Ugly" fan too. It is a great show!
her nephew justin cracks me up!!!