Sunday, March 25, 2007

Another butterfly dishcloth

I finished a different butterfly dishcloth today. I'll post a pic soon.

**ETA Here's the second butterfly dishcloth I made. Again, I scanned rather than take a photo, so the image quality isn't the best.



To get the pattern, you have to join the Knitted_Kitty_Dishcloths Yahoo group. Learn more about it here.

I need to get back to my Afghan KAL. Work is starting to get stressful (my job has peaks and valleys), so I think my new knitting hobby will help de-stress me. I love the meditative quality of knitting.

My son started getting sick last night and woke up with a sore throat. He felt a little better after meds, but then threw up. Then he felt even better. LOL Now my throat is starting to hurt, and I think my glands are swollen. Ugh, I don't have time to get sick!

4 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Can't wait to see it!

Christine said...

Cute! I have always wanted to learn to knit. Keep at it, you are doing great!

Michelle Quinno said...

so pretty, Wendy!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice! That one is next on my list, too :) I think it looks great! Here's wishing you many DONT GET SICK happy thoughts.