Friday, May 18, 2007

5-18-07 Photo Hunt: Cooked/ing

Here's a sausage and chicken stew I made a few weeks ago. It was soooo good; perfect for a wet, chilly day. Makes me want some right now. I ate mine with a little hot sauces and sometimes a little rice. Nummy.

PSHunt

This week’s theme: Cooked/ing





Join the blogroll. Visit participants.


ETA: Here's the link to the recipe for anyone who's interested!

16 comments:

Ingrid said...

You made a few weeks ago and it's still good, lol ? Looks very appetizing !

soccer mom in denial said...

We're having a cold rainy evening here. Can you ship some?

The Open Range Camping Family said...

That makes me hungry! Looks good.

Anonymous said...

That looks very good!

Unknown said...

Yea, we had a rainy, cool night here too. Looks good. Mine is a little different, as usual. Come see on My Photo Blog.

Melli said...

Mmmm! I'll have mine without the sausage though! Looks yummy!

Anonymous said...

I want a potato!! Great shot.

Anonymous said...

Can I have some? Yum!

Lynn said...

It's summer here in the Philippines but I gotta try something like this stew once the cold rainy days sets in in a few weeks. :)

jmb said...

Comfort food. Just what we need, still cold here.

Jennifer said...

That looks super yummy!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Yum! :) That looks tasty. :)

on the Rock said...

Looks so healthy and filling:)

srp said...

Looks great! What no recipe? How can we taste it? (Stomach growling)

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Looks good!!
Happy Hunting :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a feast! Happy Photo Hunt. Mine's up too.