I find myself listening to Michael Jackson's Off The Wall album.
FUN stuff! I'm just singing along to every song.
I remember when this album came out. Album. (I guess I'm dating myself now!)
Sigh. Those were the days.
Listen to a clip here on Windows Media Player.
Chorus
So tonight gotta leave that nine to five upon the shelf
And just enjoy yourself
Groove, let the madness in the music get to you
Life aint so bad at all
If you live it off the wall
Life aint so bad at all (live life off the wall)
Live your life off the wall (live it off the wall)
2nd verse
You can shout out all you want to
cause there aint no sin in folks all getting loud
If you take the chance and do it
Then there aint no one whos gonna put you down
cause were the party people night and day
Livin crazy thats the only way
2 comments:
Yep, I certainly remember those days.
Watched 13 going on 30 last night and that one scene where Jennifer Garner's character gets everyone dancing to Thriller....Those were the days. YIKES we are old!
Post a Comment