We got about an inch of snow yesterday. It's the first snow of the season. I hope it's not the last (it has been so unseasonably warm!). I didn't get any photos, either. But I did make several roaring fires in the fireplace (love that!!!).
I'm off to work on my Library of Memories photo storage assignment. I'm determined to stick with the class and start getting layouts done.
I'm SO tempted to take some more classes (some GREAT ones coming up). Should I? Or should I concentrate on LOM for now?
Decisions, decisions...
3 comments:
Kathy - I'm not sure how Blogger works...will you get notification that I responded to this comment?
I wish I would get a $5 coupon. I take a lot of BPS classes and would love to take more LOL. I'm loving LOM. I have to go at my own pace, but I think it's working out great.
ok, stupid question, what is LOM?
Michelle, LOM = Library of Memories.
Post a Comment