Saturday, November 18, 2006

Happy Feet!

I just saw an adorable movie with my 2 kids and 2 of their friends. I think my husband and I enjoyed it more than they did. The music and 'dancing' were great...had me wanting to dance! Now I'm home checking out the trailers so I can listen to the musinc and see some more dancing!

Two great big thumbs up!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Hi Wendy! My daughter saw Happy Feet last Friday and loved it. I was hoping that would be our Thanksgiving movie but now I'm not sure what we will see.LOL

Pumpkin, my new puppy, will be probably about 15-20 lbs. Her feet are not huge but bigger than my Chihuahua's. My daughter spent the night tonight with the neighbors and pumpkin spent the night too!LOL All the kids in the neighborhood love her.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you liked that movie! I heard a DJ talking about it the other day and she hated it. My hubby & I wanted to see it.

The Ham Sandwich receipe is up :-)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!