The turkey is in the oven roaster, and I'm about to start the potato salad. I should have made the potato salad last night, but I was sooooo tired!I'm having 8-10 people for dinner, so I need to set a plan and schedule for getting all of the dishes cooked and prepared. I know, I know, I should have done that long ago, but I'm keeping the day casual...I don't want to stress out. I just want to enjoy the day!
Here's my menu:
Turkey
Ham (small, pre-cooked, packaged ham)
Stuffing
Mac and cheese
String beans
Greens*
Corn
Sweet potatoes*
Mashed Potatos (tentative)
Potato Casserole
White and Brown rice
Crescent rolls
Potato salad
Tossed salad
Apple pie*
Sweet potato pie*
Ice Cream (Vanilla, Chocolate Rasberry, and Egg Nog*)
*My sister is bringing the asterisked items.
2 comments:
Wendy, your meal sounds yummy. Wish I was one of the 8-10 coming for dinner. Hope you and your family have a very wonderful Thanksgiving. Miss ya!
Tee
Yum! Is the potato casserole the one with hash browns and cheese? My favorite! Hope it went well.
Post a Comment