I can't believe it's been so long since I've updated this blog! So much has happened...Alexis's 8th birthday (her "best birthday EVER"...a simple brunch at IHOP with one friend who spent the night, immediate family, aunts, grandpa, and a cousin); Halloween (cheerleader and a black Power Ranger were this year's costume hits); Election 2006; being asked to be Co-Commissioner next year for the community chearleading program; work, work, and more work. Whew!
Today, I am grateful for...
The beautiful colors of a Maryland autumn. I am loving the yellow-orange and red leaves on the trees, especially when they line both side of the street as I'm driving along. I love autumn colors. They feed my soul.
2 comments:
I wish we still had leaves left! Ours are all on the grass. :-( My once beautiful view of the leaves with the river in the background is now dead looking trees.
Wow what a busy month you have had! Enjoy the colors ours here in Arkansas are starting to fade!
Post a Comment