That is beautiful... I'd love one! I'll have to show it to my hubby! hehe
oooh, that is so pretty! I have one of those big link heart bracelets from Tiff's!! Yours is really pretty! I guess he's a keeper?!! lol
WOW. That's an awesome piece.
Love it! So simple and pretty! Hmm, might have to show that one to DH too!
What a gorgeus ring!Mine's up too :)
Wendy, that is beautiful...and what a great photograph, too! WElcome to Photo Hunt!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is beautiful... I'd love one! I'll have to show it to my hubby! hehe
oooh, that is so pretty! I have one of those big link heart bracelets from Tiff's!! Yours is really pretty! I guess he's a keeper?!! lol
WOW. That's an awesome piece.
Love it! So simple and pretty! Hmm, might have to show that one to DH too!
What a gorgeus ring!
Mine's up too :)
Wendy, that is beautiful...and what a great photograph, too! WElcome to Photo Hunt!
Post a Comment