Unlike the earlier comments, I knew what you were talking about as soon as I saw your title! There is some mention of it every year in our town (in the deep South), and I had wondered early last week when it was. I then read in the paper that one community had had a neighborhood parade to celebrate.
5 comments:
Cool! You learn something new every day.
I had never heard of this holiday. I bet it's probably bigger in the East than it is in the West.
Yeah, I've never heard of this holiday either. But like Kathy said, it's probably bigger in the East. It's a cool fact to learn though.
Unlike the earlier comments, I knew what you were talking about as soon as I saw your title! There is some mention of it every year in our town (in the deep South), and I had wondered early last week when it was. I then read in the paper that one community had had a neighborhood parade to celebrate.
Hmm, I didn't know about this!
Post a Comment