I took the kids to see Ratatouille tonight. It was a really cute movie. My husband and 19 yr-old surprised us and showed up at the theater to see the movie with us (imagine our surprise when they entered the darkened theater...). :)
The movie was long (110 min.).
-My 8 yr old thought it was long, but she had no interest in leaving early.
-My 6 yr old was squirming in his seat about 70 min. into the movie.
-My husband was shaking his leg impatiently (not sure how else to describe it) about that time, too.
-I actually pulled out my iPod to watch an episode of House, but I couldn't concentrate on it. LOL
So, it was a really cute movie. I just wish they could have made it shorter (or we should have waited for it to come out on DVD).
Overall, it gets at least 3 big thumbs up.
3 comments:
Thanks for the review. My husband has been wanting to take the kids to see this.
My family also saw this movie on Saturday night. I put it in my blog too! How funny!
We are going tonight to see it. Thanks for the review!
Post a Comment