Friday, June 15, 2007

Random Me

About a year ago (Maybe May 2006), I signed up for an 8 week course at Big Picture Scrapbooking called Random Me A to Z, based roughly on the book by Amy Krouse, Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life.

I started the process, but the class called for some pretty specific, hard to find, Scrapworks albums and page protectors. It didn't take much to derail me (no supplies and a busy period at work was more than enough), so I didn't finish the project.

Lately, I've decided to review my unfinished BPS classes and see if it would be fun for me to work on them. For now, I'm a little excited about my A to Z project. I've decided to use a completely different album format, but I'll follow most of the project guidelines.

Cathy Z. taught a similar class at CKU. I didn't attend the class but have seen some sample pages. If I had it to do all over again, I might have used Cathy's format, but for now, I'm just happy to be doing a paper-centered craft. :)

No comments: